Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blood-Stained Moon

Go down 
+2
Jordan
Phuzes
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phuzes

Phuzes

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:46 pm

Phuzes hovered through the moonlit streets. He looked almost like a ghost at night, his pure white clothing a bright contrast to the dark black sky above. His bamboo hat hid his eyes from view but showed the lower half of his face. He was smiling.
The source of his excitement appeared to be a nearby spiritual pressure.
"Fresh prey," he thought as he haulted in his tracks. His hand reached to his zanpakutou hilt and tenderly grasped it by the hilt. He waited patiently as the spiritual pressure drew closer and closer to him, widening his smile to a malicious toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:50 pm

Jordan had been walking slowly in the sky, watching the town from below. "Human.....they're so stange....." Jordan said as he looked down at the streets, people walking by, some old some young. Jordan sighed as he soon felt a strong spiritual pressure near him. He turned around to notice what appeared to be a Hollow. "Are you a hollow....no...that reaitsu is different from that of a hollow...what are you....?" Jordan asked as his hand slowly moved towards the hilt of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Namonai

Number of posts : 9

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:57 pm

Namonai walked along the road. He enjoyed the sound of happiness around him, the sweet smell of people enjoying themselves with friends and family. He walked along the side of the road, out of site do to the darkness, but close enough to tell he was there. A sense entered his mind, something bad. It was a relentless murderous intent, as bad as his had been. After the murderous intent came the spirit pressure, it grew as he walked. Then he saw them, a shinigami and an arrancar. Both of them with the smell of ahte about them.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male
Number of posts : 89

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:01 pm

Sano was going though his usely path that night checking everything, for some reason there has been less and less hollows showing up around the city. Sano stop and could feel the Spiritual Pressure "A hollow...no it different, best go check it out could be fun" said as he flash-step away and appear across from both people on the roof "hmm what do we have here....there two of them" said relax and slightly putting a hand on the tip of his sword, he could feel another but he would wait and see what he would do
Back to top Go down
Phuzes

Phuzes

Male

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:09 pm

"I'm an advanced hollow if you like. An arrancar. Would you care to do battle with me?"
Phuzes slowly unsheathed his sword and swivelled it around to face the man in the sky. The moon's rays reflected off the steel of the blade, making it seem completely white.
A murderous intent radiated from Phuzes and intensified at an alarming rate. He had waited so long for a proper battle.
Back to top Go down
Namonai

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:13 pm

Raidon flash stepped infront of the arrancar. He reached for him, he gripped his shirt and flash stepped away. In a second they were in the middle of a field, miles away. He sat down in the middle. He said nothing
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Male

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:14 pm

"Why does everyone I meet want to fight me....." Jordan said with a sigh as he slowly began to pull the blade from out of its sheath. Jordan stopped once it was completely out and turned around. "Who might you two be....."he said to the two newcomers, still keeping an eye on the so called "Arrancar" behind him. Then suddenly the other man disappeared along with the Arrancar. "What the hell......." Jordan said, taking in all that has happened.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:21 pm

"the name Sano captain of squad 13 and it look as thouth owr friends just left us" said walking up and throwing his cig off the side of the roof "Three Spiritual Pressure in one night and I cant tell what each right....a Arrancar, the other guy and then you" said looking at Jordan then looking in the way to other went "should we keep talking or go after the other" I dont feel any bad coming from this guy....but I dont really feel anything coming from him he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Male

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:28 pm

"I doubt we should go after them, they didn't seem like they were trying to cause harm to any of the humans" Jordan said, watching Sano take out a cig and introduc himself.
Jordan threw his swrd up in the air, unattached his sheath and held it out, while the blade came down and slid right into the sheath. He attached it back to his waist and held out his hand.
"Hello, most who know me call Jordan, Jordan Kage" he said, hand still outsteched towards Sano.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:49 pm

"I see you know how to hander one of those" Sano said he catch the sword in the sheath, Sano then reach out and took Jordan hand "Jordan Kage hmm, I feel as though I heard that name somewhere before....wait that where I heard it your the Former Captain of Squad 6" said walking to the edge of the roof "I dout you remember me I was only a Lieutenant at the time but I remember you"
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Male

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:56 pm

"Eh,yeah....I'm surprised anyone remembered me..." Jordan said, releasing the grip he had on Sano's hand.
"I don't thnik I'veever met you, but I have heard of you, I remember most of the Captain's and their Lieutenants, actually" he said as he sat down in the air, making it look like he was seated on a rock or low chair.
"So what bings you out here, Sano?" Jordan asked, scannig the area, making sure those two 'Hollows' weren't still around.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:08 pm

"well see this part of the land has been put under squad 13 protection and I was just doing a round" said looking down at the people below , but the real reason he here is because his Lieutenant has been bugging him about the paper work but he decided not to tell that part. "So....what was It like....being a Captain" he ask turning back around "I have just receive the rank and already tell it going to be a hard run....and the paper work sucks" said as he took out another cig
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Male

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:16 pm

"Yeah, it does take alot of work and time......but once you get used to, it can be enjoyable......" Jordan said as he watched Sano take out another cig.
"You mind if I get one....haven't had one of those in forever..." Jordan said witha grin.
Before Sano answered his question, Jordan began to speak some more. "Back to the Captain subject, its hard enough the first few weeks, but once you start to get more recruits, it becomes a bit of a hassel..." Jorda said with a sigh. Nastolgic memories....... he thought to himself with another sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:56 pm

"yeah sure" Sano said throwing him the pack of cig "and I hope you're right but on the pulse side I do get to go after all the high class hollow now" now smiling
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Male

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:04 pm

Jordan took caught to pack with hand and reached in his pocket. He pulled out a lighter and looked at "when the hell did I get one of these....." he said as he shrugged it off and lit the cig he took out of the box. He then threw the pack back to Sano. "Ah, well if you wanted to fight higher class hollows, that was your chance back there" Jordan said, referring to the Arrancar and whatever else that other thing was that left a few mintues ago.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:09 pm

"yeah I know but if I did fight him I wouldn't beable to fight him at full power" as he put the cig pack away "but that leave you Jordan..." looking back "what are you...I know you use to be a Captain but your spiritual pressure is so must different, I cant tell what is, feel like a Shinigami but i can feel a littebit of hollow there too"
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Male

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:10 am

Jordan sighed at the question but grinned alittle. "I new this question would come eventually....." he said with the cig still hanging on the edge of his mouth.
"Has anyone ever talked about why I left exactly?" Jordan asked Sano before he would answer his question. Jordan most likely already knew the answer to his own question, but was interested to see if anyone still talked about him or why he left.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:11 am

Sano look down closing his eyes to think "I never read the report of what really happen...but I do remember the rumor of you" said opening his eyes but still looking at the ground "you said you could hear a voice inside your head and then there the few times where you just seem to lose control of your body but then just like that" Sano snap his finger "everything stop but then a few days later you and all your stuff just disappear, am I close" looking up and taken the cig out
Back to top Go down
Phuzes

Phuzes

Male

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:09 am

Phuzes blinked in surprise.
"What the hell? I hate these do-good types," he thought angrily as the grass around his feet started to sway to his spiritual energy.
"What do you want? Can't two men spar without being interrupted?" The grip on his hilt became tighter, but he waited patiently for the man to answer.
Back to top Go down
Namonai

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:19 am

Namonai looked up at the arrancar. " Not in public, I will not let you put inocent lives in danger for your sick enjoyment." He got up and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Male

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:16 am

Jordan sighed. "Yeah, your on the right track.....but there's alot of details missing...." Jordan said, blowing out some smoke from his mouth. "The reason why I heard the voice's...was because of a Hollow....." Jordan paused then began to speak again "the Hollow, had entered my body, and tried to devour me from the inside.....I was able to remove it.....but it lef its essence inside of me...." Jordan finished with another long pause. "it began to speak to me and even gain control over my body aat some points, however, with some help, I was able to control the hollow inside of me and use its power to my will, thus making me what is called a Vizard. But since becoming a Vizard is considered a crime in Soul Society, I had no choce but to leave. So now, I am no longer a Shinigami, but I'm not a Hollow either." Jordan said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Phuzes

Phuzes

Male

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:54 am

Phuzes' smile dissolved.
"How very rude," he thought as a red and black energy emanated from his left fist.

Bala.

The energy "bullet" hurtled through the air at break-neck speed straight towards Namonai's back. Though weak, the technique sure was fast. The HellAfter only had a fraction of a second to react, even though the collision would only be as effective as a tennis ball to a strong opponent.
"Don't ever turn your back on an enemy," he chanted, waggling his finger comically as his malevolent smile returned.
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

Female
Number of posts : 46

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:18 am

Akemi was walking along at the back of this field just on the outskirts of Karakura. Spotting this guy fighting another, she decided to drop by and interupt, there was something about her that wasn't right just to go interupt a battle for directions possibly it wasn't hat a usual person would do. Taking a deep breath she flash stepped closer just to notice Namonai, another HellAfter but he was a redemed so she smirked lightly. Walking along behind Phuzes without him knowing she tapped him on the back.

"Would you possibly know how I could get to Karakura?"

It was a bit stupid asking as they was almost right next to the city itself but Akemi didn't care. Walking around him she looked up to him as her hair and skirt of her kimono blew back in the wind. Tilting her head slightly to question him more as he was silent, Akemi could tell by his reatsui he would be a troubling opponent.

"Well?"
Back to top Go down
Namonai

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:09 pm

Namonai turned as he heard the man's threats. The bullet aproached him at its speed, and Namonai did not react to its coming. There was a burst of light as the bullet ' hit ' him. The small amount of smoke cleared, but Namonai was un marked, he then turned and continued to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Phuzes

Phuzes

Male

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:43 am

Phuzes gritted his teeth as he was ignored. He thrust out his left palm as a similar red and black energy radiated from it.

Cero.

The beam rocketed towards Namonai, perhaps not as fast as the bala but certainly a lot more powerful. The grass beneath shrivelled and charred to leave exposed earth where the grass had been.
He directed his speech to the girl next to him as he watched his cero approach Namonai at an increasing velocity. "Karakura? Don't know it sorry," he lied, trying to suppress his smile. "Perhaps a spar would... refresh my memory..."
He rapidly maneuvred his sword to the girl's neck, just light enough to not cause any bloodspill. He waited for her answer, and Namonai's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood-Stained Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood-Stained Moon   Blood-Stained Moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood-Stained Moon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn RPG :: The Living World :: Karakura City-
Jump to: