Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Walk in the Park

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darkangel43ver

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-05-30

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:59 pm

Angel had gone to the Karakura Town library for the first time today. She'd found some interesting books on the Quincy hidden there, but nothing as thorough as the guide she'd found back in her hometown Angel Bay. Nevertheless, they were still useful.

She left when the sun began to set. Within five minutes she was lost. Apparently, she hadn't quite gotten used to this new town. She was wandering around a bit when she spied a park. She lived near a park; maybe this was the one.

She walked in and was greeted by a muffled scream. Her nerves on high alert, she ran towards it. When she got there, she could just barely make out the figures of two. One of them was monstrous while the other could definetly pass for human. It must be a hollow attacking a spirit, she thought. It was hard to tell though. For her, seeing spirits was like looking through heavy fog without glasses (if she needed them, though she didn't).

Before moving any closer, she shakily drew her bow and shot at the hollow. She missed. 'Damn it,' she thought. The hollow looked away from its prey at her. She shot again and missed again. Meanwhile, the spirit escaped.

Angel shot again with the same results. Before she could move her arm back for a fourth shot, the hollow pounced. It had her pinned to the ground. This one was stronger than any others she had faced so far, at least that she could tell. With the hollow restricting her movements, she couldn't do anything. She knew she was dismally weak, so any hopes of escape were null. It looked as if this was the end.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-28

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:11 pm

Sano was making his way through town when his Hollow beeper went off "It at the park, I see" as he flash-step from roof top to roof top. when he reach the pack looking down Sano could see a hollow attacking a human, Sano quietly appear in front of the girl and the hollow and easily slash the hollow mask in two. "this is weird why is a hollow attacking a human" said looking down at the girl not knowing if she could see him
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:52 pm

Angel braced herself for the Hollow's finshing blow when a new figure appeared in front of her. When the hollow was destroyed, she was still on the ground in shock. She was still alive? How?

Then she got a closer look at whoever had saved her. He was wearing a black outfit and white socks, maybe sandals of some sort too. Though she wasn't able to make out anything else, she knew what it was. A shinigami. She'd read enough to know to stay away from them, especially if she wanted to live to see another day.

She'd play stupid. Hopefully he hadn't recognized her scrutinizing him. Pretending that she was but a normal human, Angel hesitantly wiped the dirt off her shirt, shakily got up, and worriedly looked from side to side. She began to walk away, a cold sweat running down her back.
Back to top Go down
Minato Namikaze

Minato Namikaze

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-29

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:54 pm

Minato caught up to his mentor. " Sano do you need any help with this one ?" the boy asked.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:31 pm

"girl....where you going" Sano said with his back to the girl "I saw the beginning of the fight....that's a weird power you got there" said as another person appear close by, Sano turn to the new person and smile "you're a little late this time kid, the hollow dead" said taken out a cig and lighting it up
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:05 pm

'Shoot,' Angel thought. The shinigami may not have noticed her analyzing him, but he had seen her Quincy powers. And now there were two of them. What now? Maybe if she stirred up a fight between them, she could get away while they were distracted.

"Wh-who are you two?" she asked, trying to sound audacious as she turned back to their general direction.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:07 pm

"the name Sano, Konno Sano and kid is Namikaze Minato" said pointing back behind him with a thumb. he then started walking closer to the girl then around her "Now miss if you be so kind as to give me a name" saying with bit of sarcasm in his voice
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:29 pm

"Kid?" Angel laughed nervously. "He hardly seems like a kid to me, nor you." She turned to Minato, "You gonna take that?" The sooner she got them fighting, the better...that is if she could.
Back to top Go down
Minato Namikaze

Minato Namikaze

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-29

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:53 pm

" Kid is just what he calls me." said the boy with a grin. " And im kinda still a kid being 16." Minato paused for a minute. " Wait you can see us ?" Minato knew that only beings with high spiritual power couls see them.
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:58 pm

"Well, he doesn't look much older than you. How old could he be?" Angel asked. She knew that shinigami aged slower through her books, but she still had hope in the playing stupid plan. If they knew she knew so much, they'd get suspicious. Who knew what would happen from there.
"And yeah, I can see you sort of. You're pretty blurry though. I can just barely make out the colors of your clothes and hair...that's about it." This, she hated to say, was true. If this turned into a fight, she had no doubt that it wouldn't turn out in her favor.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:48 pm

Sano could only laugh at the comment about how old he could be, he then walk over to the girl and lower his face to her only a inch from the girl face so she could see better "It may be hard to believe but I'm 231 years old so that make everybody in this city a kid to me" said with a smile then pulling his face away and walking away a little "and girl I know what you are....and you can clam down if I wanted to kill you ,you would already be dead" said looking back with a grin
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:37 pm

Obviously, the "playing stupid" plan wasn't going to work; neither would she be able to get them to fight amongst themselves. Angel had several options left. Run for it: No. Engage them in battle: heck no. All that left was coorperating.
"So, if you know what I am, what am I?" she asked. Might as well play it safe and make sure he wasn't bluffing.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:02 pm

Sano first look back at Minato then walk back to the girl and lean in and whisper "your a Quincy right, I fought in the Quincy shinigami war so I know what ur reiatsu feel like" then pulling back and talking louder "and beside the hole thing is over now anyway and I dont care about killing someone weaker then me" then he pull out his pack and light up a cig to smoke
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:06 pm

Yep, Sano knew. Angel sighed downcastly, then looked back to the shinigami. She sniffed at the fumes from his cigarette. "You know, smoking's bad for you, even if you are dead, I'm sure." She waved the smoke away from her face. "So what did you want with me if I'm such a weakling?"
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:11 pm

Sano sigh a little "you sound like the people back at the Seireitei" he said as he use his reiatsu to make the smoke blow away from her face "oh I don't know guess I'm kinder bored and you still haven't given me a name yet" smiling back
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:27 pm

"My name is Angel. If you're so bored, then perhaps you should get back to your job. There are plenty of hollow that need slaying in this city alone. Just think what you're superior is going to say when he finds out you've been slacking off like this, conversing with some weakling human instead of fulfilling your job." Angel had to admit, Sano seemed nice enough; he'd said he didn't want to kill her, so everything should've been fine. Nevertheless, she still felt rather uncomfortable being this close to a shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:37 pm

"come on give me a break you starting to sound like Minato over there, I been killing hollow all day and I didn't gain the rank Captains by following orders, sometime you just got to have fun You know" said smiling a goofy grin
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:01 pm

"I see what you mean," Angel said, "but shouldn't you be 'having fun' after your job is done? There are more people, or rather spirits, like me," she gestured to herself, "that aren't strong enough to protect themselves. If someone doesn't get to it, they're not going to last much longer. Don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park   A Walk in the Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk in the Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn RPG :: The Living World :: Karakura City-
Jump to: