Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

flying cars?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
chaos

chaos

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-01

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:56 pm

chaos was sitting in the middle of the parking lot grabbing cars at random and throwing them at the higschool causing pandmonium and chaos((IMO))
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-28

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:04 am

as the newest car flow at the school it was sudden knock out of the air flying back at Chaos. Sano was standing on the eage of the school roof looking down "you know when I get bored I just smoke a cig, you might want to try it hmmm" said with a goofy grin
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:07 am

"whats this cig your talking about and yes i would like to try"chaos said interested as he stood up his curosity peeked
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:13 am

"umm well...." said as he start rubing the back of his head "it a cig you know you smoke it and..... wait why am I talking with a hollow and why the hell are you throwing cars at the school"
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:18 am

chaos couldnt help himself from laughing it sounded so stupid now it was said aloud to him
"i like to scare humans especially teenagers i love that look on their faces and technically im an Espada who are you shinigami"
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:26 am

"hmm I can see your point human are fun to scare, BUT you don't have to blow up the hole place aww who care...." said as he hit himself in the head "the name is Sano, Captain of squad 13 and I got one thing to ask.....what the hell is a Espada"
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:31 am

chaos said"how can a captain not know? i geuss soulreapers arent as organized as they used to be. an espada is an arrancar vasto lorde that has killing ability far superior to most or all arrancar"chaos did this with hand raised out of habit
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:37 am

"hmm that must have been what my Lieutenants was talking bout the she gave me that report" said talking to himself but then look back down "superior killing ability hmm sound like fun I been geting bored with all the weak hollows poping up around here"
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:44 am

"very well then sano i havn't used a captain in my brewing before"chaos said with a grin on his face as he drew his zanpaktou chaos's eyes suddenly became like icy daggers like he was boring into sano's mind chaos then held his sword with one hand while the other looked liked it was about to strangle somebody
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:53 am

Sano smile turn to a wicky grin "so you plan to use me in a brew ha then lets get this going" said looking down but did not draw his sword but started to do a little foot dance(like a boxer dose) and after a few step disappear and appear behind Chaos sending a round-house kick to his head
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:01 am

((wow didnt think youd try to do that when im a foot taller than you))
almost lazily chaos turned his head to were sano was kicking and bit the heel of his foot blocking the kick chaos then fully turned toward sano and launched his free hand like a sword itself at sano's throat
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:10 am

((lol yeah I know but in close combat im deadly^^))
Sano turn his body and kick Chaos in the top part of his head making him lose his foot and use his other free hand to glab his hand to use to push off of the fly away to about 10ft away and pulled out his sword and point it at the Espada "why do you hollow alway bit me"
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:27 am

chaos didnt even feel the blow to his head chaos then laughed a manic high pitched tone that sounded as if the devil itself were there chaos said after he laughed"you have a musky taste which is rare especially for the higer level shinigami"chaos then grabbed a car and slammed over head like a hammer at the top of sano's head
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:40 am

"first you say you want to eat me now you say I taste back.... your a little mess up an't you" said as he begin to run at Chaos but stop as the car came at him "shit..." was all he said as he raise his sword and hand to stop the car but was slam to the ground from the force after a few second Sano push the car off himself holding his arm "damn your a lot stronger then I thought look like I may have to releases it after all"
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:50 am

"well actually strong bitter things we hollow prefer you try always tasting something sweet"chaos said reasonably chaos then took a stab at sano with his zanpaktou at his chest
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:11 am

"so I taste good then...." said as Chaos attack Sano then raise his sword a block the attack but was knock back a few feet but then stop it, Sano then look up at Chaos "slither Orochi and shad your skin" Sano sword then grew to 5feet and then begin to wrap around Chaos sword and the shot up at Chaos neck
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:24 am

chaos fired a hollow bullet from his mouth so the attack was barely deflected cutting some of his hair chaos then yanked upward on his zanpaktou trying to throw sano's zanpaktou and sano behind him into the school

hallow bullet:a fired ball of hardened reatsu 25 times faster than cero
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:38 am

Sano was thrown into the air and then pulled the sword back to him, but did not gain his footin and slam into the school wall "OK that it this is getting a little annoying" he said walking out and flew up the top of the school, he then slab his sword down and hold a hand to his cheat reveling a tattoo of squad 13 badge "I'm going to have to do a lot of paper work for this but oh well........GENTELKAIJYO" he yelled as the tattoo disappear and a huge amount of spiritual pressure was release pining most human to the ground "now....the fun can begin" said smile wicky
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-05-30

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:53 pm

Angel had been watching the battle between Sano and the weird shinigami (at least that was what she thought it was. She'd never read of a shinigami wearing a white suit though) from her classroom on the second floor when Sano released his reiatsu. At first it felt like a shockwave from some kind of sonic boom, knocking her down from her perch by the window. She tried getting up, but found that she barely could. Was this terrible force the full power of a shinigami?
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:59 pm

chaos let out a bone chilling screech that sounded like a 10,000 hollows yelling at once chaos was taunting sano((i doubt you'd take it like a taunt though))
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:41 pm

Sano let out another burst of reiatsu to block some of the sound and then just as quily stop the flow of reiatsu he then smile "my turn, Mourneful spirit, pierce thine ears, unbearable is the sound of your sorrow!" he said takeing a deep beathe "Kido 45 Banshee's Cry" as he let out a screech at Chaos most of the sound went to him but not all(Sano cant contorl kidos 100%) making some of the glass burst from the school

Banshee's cry Description:
A high pitched shriek, of which only the specified opponent can hear, blocks their hearing. This would merely cause a very painful, but not life threatening, distraction or even nerve damage (shaking, stuttering, twitching, decreased speed, ect.) to a powerful enemy. Anyone such as a human or weak Hollow it may force them to pass out, make their ears bleed giving them permanent deafness, or major nerve damage
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:47 pm

chaos put his thumb on the flat of his blademoving it across the blade creating a horrible sound that sound lke nails on a chalkboard the sound canceled out the banshee cry ((but ouch dark angel those 2 noises would hurt like ****))
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-05-30

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:03 pm

Angel saw Sano opening his mouth. It looked like he was letting out some kind of loud screech, though she heard no such thing. His opponent, on the other hand, had dragged his thumb across the blade of his sword. Instantaneously, Angel moved to cover her ears and jump away from the windows. That sound was so horrific, it shattered them all.

Angel removed her hands from her ears to find them covered in sticky blood. Her ears were bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:07 pm

Sano could feel the reiatsu of some close by, he could not see her but he know who it was "I better take this battle away from the school house" said to him self he then look back at Chaos and only smile as what appear to be him on the roof slowly faded away sano the appear above Chaos slashing down with his sword
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:49 pm

chaos put his free hand on the back of his katana raising to block the sword slash chaos then flash stepped by the quincy he smelled trying to hit her by the but of his hilt trying to incapacitate her
((its hard to hide from hollows))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

flying cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flying cars?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn RPG :: The Living World :: High School-
Jump to: