Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the hideout close to las noches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
chaos

chaos

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-01

the hideout close to las noches - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:33 pm

chaos heard what angel said and stopped wailing on the post his hands smoking from the barrage."just doing some light training I trust you enjoyed yourself"chaos replied rubbing his hands to help stop the smoking
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:27 am

"Yeah, that bath was really nice," she answered, waving her hand to fan away the smoke. "So, you call this light training? I find it hard to imagine what it must be like when you go hard-core."
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:39 pm

"I geuss" he said hands finally stop smoking "i'll continue training now" chaos said walking back over to the post switching over to his legs in a massive barrage of kicks just like the punching except it rumbled a bit harder
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:25 pm

After just watching Chaos train for a little while, Angel piped up, "Chaos, when will I be able to go back to the world of the living? It's not like I don't appreciate everything that we're doing here...it's just, I miss some things back there..." And those things would be her books, the landscape, and most of all her parents. Speaking of her parents, she couldn't imagine the panic they must be with her missing for a month. That was one thing she wasn't looking forward to, telling her parents something to cover her absence.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:58 pm

"well with your cooperation I'll be able to make artificial souls tommorow so when I can do it on my own thats when you get to go" he said clearly not stoping kicking
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:32 pm

"Really?" Angel asked. "Wait, what exactly do you want me to do tomorrow?" She trusted it was something in her league. But in truth, making artifical souls didn't sound very pleasant.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:58 pm

"I needed you to channel your spiritual energy with presice aiming.namely your arrows.I'll be doing the hard work so no worries" he said moving to an all 4 limb combination
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:00 pm

"Oh," Angel peeped. Well, then I guess I'll see you in the morning. I think I'm going to go to bed now..." And so she walked away. But instead of walking straight to her room, she decided to take a small detour outside. Looking into the desserts of Hueco Mundo, she felt a bit of sadness. During her time here, this place had grown on her. Though it was a barren wasteland, it was still beautiful in its own way. If there was anything she was going to miss about this whole experience, it would be this.

Sighing, she turned back and went to her room. Eventuallly she fell into a dreamless slumber.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:47 pm

chaos finished up his training not wanting to exhaust himself for tommorow would be a long day.
walking up to the top of the base watching the shadowed desert he slowly fell asleep wondering what it would be like without angel he had grown used to her company.
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:11 pm

The next morning, Angel woke up with a large yawn as usual. Everything went as usual until she realized today would be her last day in Hueco Mundo. Of course she was excited to be going back home, but she was also sad to be leaving this place; it had grown on her.

Melancholy memories of her training grounds filling her mind, she headed there where she would meet Chaos for the last time.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:58 pm

chaos hadn't slept much that night angel had really grown on him. chaos had to admit it. he would miss having her around. slowly getting up he took as much as time as he could walking over to the training areaare you ready angel? he already knew the answer
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:54 am

"Yes," Angel answered, her eyes on her feet, which were shuffling on the floor. She had been looking forward to this day, this day she would go home, ever since she first arrived here. But day by day, that eagerness faded, until such thoughts of home nearly left her mind. And here she was, finally leaving. And yet, melancholy was her most dominant emotion.

Bringing her hands together behind her back, she looked up to Chaos and asked, "What do you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:41 pm

its fairly simple although it wil take a great amount of time and energy. all you really need to do is strike my zanpaktough with your spirit arrows until it grows a bright blue. all your training was centered around building up your stamina and accuracy chaos then drawing his zanpaktou and all of its massive 8ft length held it up the flat of the blade facing angel you may start but be warned this will test you to your very soul chaos then smiled at her this has been fun hasnt it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the hideout close to las noches
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn RPG :: Hueco Mundo :: Hueco Mundo Desert-
Jump to: