Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jordan's Bankai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan

Jordan

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Jordan's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Jordan's Bankai   Jordan's Bankai Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:27 pm

Name: Doragon Jouin Shippo (Dragon Lords Tail)

Abilities: Jordan's bankai can detach some it parts just like Renji's and Jordan's shikai. Also, when explosive attacks are sent through the blade, their power is amplified. His speed is also increased dramatically, almost like Ichigo's. Also, the little blade in the hilt of the sword is attack to a chain made out of reiatsu and it tough to break. If the blade gets stuck into the opponent Jordan and detach it and the blade stays in them. Jordan can either make the blade explode while its still in their body or if they try and take it out a chemical mixed with my reiatsu and the opponents blood comes in contact with oxygen, the it triggers an explosion.
Kuro Bakuha Renda: This attack is a stronger version of Kuro Bakuha. I still fires the explosive wave but its more powerful and he can fire up to five in one attack. With his bankai out this attack takes as much reiatsu as it would his shikai to use Kuro Bakuha.
Bakuyaku Kuro Doragon: With this attack black energy begins to form around his Zanpaktou. The energy forms into a silhouette of a dragon. The attack heads for the opponent and does not stop until it hits the target or gets destroyed by an even stronger attack. The explosion is very powerful and anything caught in the way will be attack as well.

Appearance: Jordan's Bankai Needthisforbleachsite

The words ingraved on the blade say "Explode."

Efficency: Thos Bankai would be specificaly useful in taking out a group of people. One because its ability to detach sections of itself, giving jordan a chance to attack more than one enemy. the second reason why is because of its mian attacks. They all deal with explosions, which means explosions can take out a group of people. The third reason is beause of he major increase of speed given, it would be easy to kill enemies even without using the special abilities.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Jordan's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Bankai   Jordan's Bankai Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:43 pm

Looks fine to me, Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://bleachrebornagain69.heavenforum.com

Jordan's Bankai
Page 1 of 1