Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A quiet day ? (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haruo

Haruo

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-29

A quiet day ? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A quiet day ? (OPEN)   A quiet day ? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:39 am

Haruo was sting on a bench in a park wating for somting to happen Im so bored theres nothing to do here ight enought i could go stakebording he looked across the street he saw alot of buildings.

Then his phone goes Huh hollow looks likie i've got work to do he swalows a soul candy he appears in his shigami uniform the mod in his body just sat at the bench 'Oh i forgot to ssee how many what two too easy' the two hollows were just in the middle ogf the park ine was about to get a spirit when *Slash* its arm was cut off then Haruo cut the mask and the hollow dissapeared.

The other one went for Haruo but he jumped out of the way then went in and slashed the mask 'Well there was something to do'. *RING RING* 'What more nno way five are here' he looks around his face goes abit scared 'Wh..where all these spirits come from' the park was half full of spirits and some were turning into hollows 'Ho no'.
Back to top Go down

A quiet day ? (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1