Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya

Amaya

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Empty
PostSubject: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:29 pm

Amaya, being the dark person she was, had sat down to draw one of her famous black butterflies "Man, why can't people make this place interesting every once ina while?" she asked herself as she began drawing.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsociety.heavenforum.com/index.htm?sid=713d2a1a4d62e
Haruo

Haruo

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:44 am

Haruo was walking around looking for something to do when he saw a girl siting drawing Mabey I should say hi he walked over to her 'Hi my name his Hruo whats yours'?
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:55 am

Amaya, who had just finished drawing a black butterfly, looked up at Haruo "Hello...I'm Amaya Chou, captain of squad 11...what are you doing here, when you could be somewhere else?" she asked looking at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Haruo

Haruo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:25 pm

'There nothing happning round here'
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:23 pm

She sighed, and began to draw a black wolf "It would seem that all of the squads are doing something of their own today...maybe you should too," she said as she looked at her drawing.
Back to top Go down
Haruo

Haruo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:36 pm

'Not exactly the niceest person are you here i'am trying to be freindly and your tellin me to go away' Haruo sat down next to her 'Besides all my works done for once'.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:26 pm

She glared slightly "Just who do you think you are talking to like that?" "If you don't have manners, don't talk to me," she said as she looked at the finished black wolf.
Back to top Go down
Haruo

Haruo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:34 pm

'Sorry if you don't mind looking thats a good picture' Haruo looked at the picture.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:14 pm

She smiled coldly "Thank you...I'm sorry if you aren't used to me being so crule to you, I'm not used to talking to people anymore...they tend to stay away from me now," she said as she stared up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Haruo

Haruo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:00 am

Haruo saw the cold smile and the pictures she drew 'Its okay besides most people go by first impressions.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:57 pm

She sighed, and put away her drawings "You must forgive me...most humans tend to stay away from me at most times...except for when my squad and I are in a meeting," she said while putting away her things.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:11 pm

as the two talk about 30 feet away they could see someone running, it was Sano, he was running straight at them but when he was about 5 feet away he jump into the air flipping into the bushes behind where they sat, a second later Sano lieutenant rounded the Conner looking around "damn I thought for sure he came this way she said with a sigh and turn to look somewhere each, after she left sano poke his head out from the bush "so what up" smiling his goofy grin
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:51 pm

Amaya, becoming annoyed, stood up to address the guy who just interrupted her first converestion she had in a long time "And just who do you think you are, interrupting my conversation?" she asked the guy as she began to put her now visable captain's jacket back on.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:58 pm

"wo wo Im Sano Captain of sqard 13 and I guess no one really knows about it yet" he said rubbing the back of his head and jumping out "I was just trying to hide from my lieutenant, man no one told me there be this much work being a captain" said dopping his head
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:01 pm

She gave a low, annoyed growl, and replied, "I'm Amaya Chou, captain of squad 11"
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:40 pm

Sano just kinder stead at her and then smile "Hello Amaya and umm sorry" said rubbing the back of his head
Back to top Go down
Haruo

Haruo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:58 am

Haruo was still siting 'You know mabey i should tell your lieutenant where you are'.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:51 pm

She looked at Haruo sternly "Hush...I am not going to tolerate anything foolish out of either of you...despite how foolish you may act normally, you will do no such thing around me, I will not allow it," she said as she then looked over to Sano, giving him the same stern look she had gave Haruo.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:23 pm

"awwww" sano said dropping his head "so uptight as always I see" then smiling at her "life too short to live following orders, sometimes you just have to let loss and live your life" now grinning
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:03 pm

Amaya glared at Sano "Do not test me Sano...I am more than willing to do whatever I need to do in order to keep you from annoying me, I will even kill you if need be...never test my patients," she said as she looked down to her zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:14 pm

Sano smile as he took a step back out of reach "I was never trying to test anything, I'm just being me" said looking away picking his ear(like they do in the show) "and beside your the one who came at me, I get enough of it from my Lieutenant don't need it from the other captains"
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:54 pm

She glared at him "Sano...quit acting like a kid, you are a squad captian, not a young child," she said and sat back down, leaning against a pole.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:24 pm

"aarrr there you go again just like the others" said holding then rubbing his head "the biggest reason Im even a captian is becasue they found out I had Bankai and we are low on people now, so now im here doing all kinds of works and haveing to talk to all the new people...." said droping his head once more then looking back up and smiling "but the fighting is fun thoe"
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 pm

"Sano, just because you have bankai, doesn't mean they should have placed you in the captain's seat of the squad...I do think you should prove to me why you were put into the captain's seat," she said as she looked at him intently.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:22 pm

Sano stood with a blank look on his face his talk to him, but then begin to grin "you want me to prove myself to you then, what you have in mind"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next