Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the hideout close to las noches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chaos

chaos

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-01

the hideout close to las noches Empty
PostSubject: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:47 pm

after hours of trekking through hidden passageways and caverns chaos finnally arrived to his hideout chaos opened the huge vault door that was several tons heavy with one hand chaos had to take off his wings to get them through the door angel still being attached chaos took angel off the wings wires still binding her ((the ones on your arms are holding them behind your back)) he placed her on his bed wich oddly enough was a pure white table that looked like stone chaos then sealed back his zanpaktou and put away the wings in a massive closet that looked more like a corridor chaos then leaned overangel tilting angels head to the side so he could take a look at the damage in her ears
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:54 pm

During their journey through Hueco Mundo, Angel had time to think about what had just happened. For starters, some weird shinigami was holding her hostage in the world of hollows. Secondly, this weird shinigami was even more powerful than a normal shinigami captain, which meant the chances of someone coming to rescue her were practically null. Thridly, she had deducted why her spiritual sight was so much better. The screech from Chaos's sword earlier had rendered her partially deaf. In retaliation, her other senses, such as sight, had improved. She hadn't noticed yet, but her senses of smell, taste, and touch had improved somewhat as well.

Finally, they arrived at their destination. He threw on a stone table, her hands still bound. Then, he approached her. Was he planning on...no, he tilted her head to examine her ears. He must have noticed them bleeding earlier. Through his scrutinizing, she remained still and silent.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:05 pm

chaos found the problem the banshee cry must have damged her hearing"not too hard to cure"chaos muttered to himself then walked back into his massive closet with a needle with a strange green liquid in it in hand chaos then walked over to angel carefully inserting the needle in her ear injecting half of the liquid in her ear after a few minutes she could hear perfectly out of it chaos proceeded with the other ear angel hearing problem was solved chaos walked through another door that looked like a kitchen
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:08 pm

Angel flinched away when Chaos approached her with the needle. She grimaced as it slid into her ear, but then relaxed as her full hearing returned to her. She found that she could still see him and everything else around her clearly. Either she had retained her heightened senses or the fact that she was in Hueco Mundo allowed this.

"What did you do to me?" she mumbled questioningly to the weird shinigami, "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:18 pm

chaos walked back with a turkey leg in his mouth took a big bite out of it then said"that was essence of hollow mask it has healing properties that work well with your race and im what you call an arrancar a hollow with the powers of a shinigami though im not quite sure how we cant use kido or have zanpaktou. oh are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:29 pm

"Not really," Angel replied, eyeing the turkey leg in his hand. She had lied of course. After all, she hadn't eaten since lunch back in the human world. But she didn't trust this "arrancar". If she had it her way, she would sooner brave it out in the dessert than accept anything from him.

Then something hit her, "The essence of hollow mask, it doesn't have any...adverse effects, does it?" Were there any chances of it dooming her to become a hollow when she died, was what she really wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:57 pm

"no not really if you were a bount it would be different its a weak poison for them"chaos said then he finished his turkey leg bone and all"oh by the way i'll need you to swallow this"chaos said this as he pulled up a tiny metal sphere giving off a subtle humming chaos then said"its a scanner it'll harmlessly scan your gentic and spiritual makeup on that screen over there"chaos then ponted with his other hand to angels left at a small computer
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:14 am

Angel wasn't too keen on putting anything Chaos gave her in her mouth. Then again, if she didn't swallow the device willingly, he'd probably just shove it down her throat anyway. So she took it and hesitantly slipped it down her throat.
"...So, how long is this going to take?"
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:21 pm

"it shouldn't take too long"right when chaos said that the computer did a low ringing noise chaos limped over to the computer picked it up and quickly scanned it over he then looked at angel saying"well your not a pure blood quincy. you lucky you got the quincy powers theres barely any quincy blood in you" chaos then put his right hand out his two front fingers touching angels for head and used spirit implant on her

spirit implant:through physical contact the user can implant a part of their reatsu in the being to do a number of things.have a tracer on them,heal them,or fortify their stats. in this case a tracer
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:35 pm

"What did you just do to me?" Angel asked inquisitively. There was no doubt that she was scared, but this place had sparked a twisted sense of curiosity in her. Everything in this room was so strange...was this where the arrancar lived?
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:02 pm

"i planted a piece of my reatsu in you its so i know were you are as for side effects we'll find out i've never used it on humans or quincys" chaos then swalloed a metal spere that looked identical to the one angel swalloed. "i need to find out about how i've been poisoned by that shinigami sano" after a few moments tcomputer ringed low pitched again when chaos read it he sighed with a weary look on his face "well at least its not fatal but it'll take a while to cure" chaos pulled out a chair from the table angel was on and sat on it"so are there anymore questions on your mind"chaos said this as he leaned back and rested his right leg on his left leg
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:25 pm

Were there anymore questions on her mind? There were gazillions, but she couldn't exactly spurt them all out at once. So she started with, "What's your name? I can't really keep addressing you as 'hey you.' Also, why did you bring me here? I'm just a weak Quincy, what am I to you?"
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:36 pm

"my names chaos and as for my reason why your here i hope too find out how make something close to a soul so i dont have to risk my life just for a snack" chaos had other reasons but he wasnt going to share them with someone he barely knew let alone some quincy
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:49 pm

"And you're using me as a guinea pig?" Angel asked. She wasn't fond of the idea AT ALL, but what choice did she have in the matter?
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:58 pm

"no im not experimenting on you why would I if I have all the data on my computer by studying souls and how quincys manipulate spirit particles i can learn how to make a food source witout so many risks if i wanted a guinea pig i would've tooken sano"
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:01 pm

"So you captured me to study how I manipulate spirit particles. Well, as you know, I'm pretty weak. I have barely any idea of what you want me to do..." Hopefully with this knowledge, he wouldn't kick her out into the dessert, or worse, eat her.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:06 pm

"well i geuss theres no choice then i'll have to train you so you know the nature of your ability"chaos said this with a warm grin on his face
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:08 pm

Though that warm grin on his face creeped her out, Angel couldn't lie to herself and say that she wasn't excited about training to become a better Quincy. There was just one thing about this that bugged her. "What will this...training entail?"
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:16 pm

"you'll find out in a bit"as chaos said this he grabbed the wires encumbering angel and broke them pulling them they broke like paper chaos then got up and limped over to the massive closet beckoning angel with his left hand leading her through the maze like area to a huge area 3miles in radius there were some posts made out os sekke sekke stone on the right side chaos lead angel over there and said"i want you to get into position as if you were going to shoot these"
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:20 pm

As Chaos led Angel through the maze, she couldn't help wondering how big this place could actually be. True, it was probably as bis as her own world overall, but she had never heard of a cavernous maze like this.

When Chaos asked her to get into position, it took her a minute to get it done. In battle, she was always quicker due to need, but for things like this that weren't urgent, it could take a while. When she was done, she waited for further instructions.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:46 pm

"your to stiff and your center of balance is too far on you right here let me show you" chaos limped over behind her then crouched as to get a better look. chaos bent her legs more and used his left hand to tilt her over to the left more "now your legs are too close together" chaos moved her legs apart by grabbing her thighs chaos knew no such as as personal space then moved up to her arms made them wider apart after that chaos pointed at targets saying"you shouldn't even think about your bow or arrows only about the target" chaos then backed up and said"i want you to hold that position as long as you can"
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:58 pm

Angel shuddered as Chaos moved her around. Did he know anything of personal space? Though his prodding had been uncomfortable, the stance he had placed her in wasn't too terrible. It was new and it would take some time to get used to, but somehow, it felt right.

Twenty minutes passed before her arms started to get tired. Another ten and they started shaking. Finally, after forty minutes, she dropped her arms and looked to Chaos.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:33 pm

"well we dont have to worry about that much now the most important thing in useing a bow is agility so we'll first start with stretching exersizes first i want you to sit with your legs straight in front of you and to reach infront of you as far as you can" chaos said this as he was running simmulations on his labtop not looking at it but somehow noticeing what was going on
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:11 pm

Angel did as Chaos ordered. She could just barely reach her toes. "Tell me, how is this going to increase my agility?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:31 pm

"if your more flexible it will be even easier to do agile moves like a barrel role in mid air and theres even a chance it will increase your speed"chaos stated "also try to stretch past your limits and keep it up as much as you can" chaos said this as he typed up another simulation on the labtop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the hideout close to las noches
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn RPG :: Hueco Mundo :: Hueco Mundo Desert-
Jump to: