Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the hideout close to las noches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chaos

chaos

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-01

the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:50 pm

"hold on tight" chaos said this as he burst out of the room at incredible speeds jumping off the walls with incredible speed and agility chaos got to the entrance in seconds flash stepping across the massive trail in what was hours the first time was only 1-2minutes this time when he stopped they were on top of a rocky canyon the sun was about to come up "give it a moment"
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:52 pm

Angel almost missed it due to her gagging. But fortunately, she looked up in time to see the beginning of the sun's ascent into the sky. It was a beautiful sight.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:55 pm

the sunset rose a bit more the light reflecting of the crystaline trees and sand makeing glitter like a star studded sky in all sorts of colors like aurora borialis((i doubt i spelled that right)) it even reflected off of chaos's hair
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:23 pm

Angel looked around her at the glittering landscape in awe. She'd never seen anything like this before. Although all the light was making it hard for her to see, she could see Chaos. His hair was glittering just like everything else. "So..." she started, "Is this why you brought me out here?"
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:18 pm

"yes i thought you might enjoy it" chaos said crouching staring at the glorious sunset"hhhmmm a picnic would go well here don't you think so"
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:21 pm

"It is..." Angel mused. As for the picnic, it was kind of hard for her to imagine her and Chaos having a picnic in this glittering wasteland, plaid blanket and all. "You're not serious are you?"
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:08 am

"nah I just thought it would be funny to say" chaos chuckled saying that. After a while the beautiful lights stopped due to the sun's new angle"cmon we'd better head back"chaos said grabbing a white top of his robe from the sand shakeing it clean and putting it on.Chaos then picked up angel by the waist and set her on his shoulder getting back to his hideout the same way they came out setting angel on the table like when she first got there
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:55 pm

Angel was nearly sick again when Chaos placed her on the table. Gathering her bearings, she looked up to him, and said, "So what's on the itinerary today?"
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:51 pm

"I think I'll teach you how to create and shoot explosive arrows" chaos said flash stepping away for a second then reappearing in the same spot with a flask containing a milky white substance that glowed serenly
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:18 pm

"I'm not going to have to...drink that, am I?" Angel asked hesitantly, eyeing the flask.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:25 pm

"this is the concoction that will get rid of this poison" after Choas said this Chaos drank the entire flask in one swig. after a few minutes of uneasy silence chaos said"well looks like we'll have to postpone todays lesson" after a few seconds chaos fell unconcious due to the unforseen effect of the concoction.Chaos stayed unconcious in an unusual way. he stayed upright with his eyes still open as if he was wide awake with blank eyes but a relaxed face as if he were relaxing in a spa still looking straight into angels eyes as if he were still talking
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:33 pm

"What, why?" Angel asked. Then with a start she noticed his eyes. Had he fallen unconcious...while standing, in the middle of their conversation? Guess that was why. What now?

Angel took this oppurtunity to get a better grip on her surroundings. Without Chaos watching her every move, she could feel comfortable looking around the place. First she went through the room. It seemed pretty bare bones as far as she could tell; nothing of interest. Then she turned to Chaos himself. If he stayed out long enough, she might actually be able to learn a thing or two about this curious person. She moved to feel his silvery hair. From the very start that hair had piqued her interest. It was so silver, and yet he looked so young. Then again, hollow and shinigami could get pretty old without looking it...
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:01 pm

the only movement was from Chaos's slow deep breaths remaining completly unaware of anything that was happening.Oddly enough Chaos's clothes even though had been covered in sand not too long ago smelled like a glacier high in the mountain as for Choas's hair it smelled like the salty ocean.
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:27 am

Chaos didn't stir, so Angel continued her prodding. He was a couple heads taller than her. This should have intimidated her, and yet it didn't, at least not while he was sleeping. At first, when he brought her here, she was scared out of her mind. She had no idea what this guy-who'd beaten Sano, a shinigami CAPTAIN-would do to her. But when she found he wasn't going to hurt her-help her actually-the fear had receded. Now she didn't know what to think of him.

She looked at him a bit more and saw for the first time the number of scars all over him. She didn't know how she hadn't notice that before. He must have been through so many battles to have acquired all these. Her gaze wandered to his face to try and decipher the mystery behind this strange man.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:03 pm

Chaos's breath turned misty almost like a fog it was the concoction expelling the poison. the poison dissapating as soon as it hit the air unable to infect. this lasted for a few minutes. when this was happening Chaos was dreaming about when he was alive.
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:22 pm

Angel speculated over the mist Chaos had just exhaled. What was it? She decided she'd had enough of looking at him and this room; it was getting boring. She decided she would practice shooting while she waited. Going in the direction she thought they'd gone yesterday, she flexed her fingers, prepping her bow in her mind's eye already.

A few minutes later, a cold sweat went down her back. She was lost.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:05 pm

20 minutes had passed when Chaos finally awoke cured. Chaos used the spirit implant to track down Angel. she was near the armory Chaos then flash stepped crouching on angels back his feet on her shoulder blades saying"i would be more careful exploring my maze". oddly enough Chaos weighed only about 20 pounds due to the way his reatsu was flowing through his body.
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:07 am

One minute, Angel was floundering through the maze, the next, she felt something on her shoulders. She expected it to be some kind of animal, the way it weighed. But no, when she heard his voice, she knew it was Chaos. For some "odd" reason, she expected him to weigh more than 20 pounds or so. "Heh, heh, yeah," she replied to his statement, looking up to stare into his face. She wondered if she'd ever be able to find her way around this place.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:10 pm

As chaos pointed the way out to the training site still crouching on angel's back as if she were a pidgeon roost Chaos said"so whats your favorite color it tells alot about a person"
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:30 pm

"Erm, turquoise..." Angel replied, "And you?" She wasn't moving, at least not until he was off her shoulders. Even if he only seemed to weigh twenty pounds, she wasn't walking around like this.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:00 pm

Jumping off of Angel Chaos glided through the air with godlke ease Chaos then turned around in mid-air saying" it's Cyan" landing Chaos beckoned angel to follow
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:07 am

Angel followed Chaos, wondering what cyan said about him...and how he could glide like that.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:08 pm

After five minutes of walking they reached the training area. Chaos said"you should start with a
6 mile run so just run to the end and back" after saying this Chaos lied on his back stretching like a cat
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:04 pm

Angel's mouth dropped to the floor. Six mile run?! She could barely run ONE mile, and here he wanted her to run SIX?! Impossible! After a bit of time, having composed herself, she meekly suggested, "Um, I'm not sure if I can do all that...maybe something a bit shorter wouuld be better?" She looked down on him, stretching out on the ground like some lazy, contented cat. If he was going to make her run that much, the least he could do was watch her properly.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:11 pm

"fine two miles but i'll go twelve on my hands" after Chaos said this he leaped into a handstand"i'll let you decide when to start stratch if you must"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the hideout close to las noches
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn RPG :: Hueco Mundo :: Hueco Mundo Desert-
Jump to: