Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the hideout close to las noches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
darkangel43ver

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-05-30

the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:58 am

Twelve miles on his hands? If anyone else had said this, Angel would have thought they were crazy. But Chaos wasn't like most others, so she didn't find it hard to half-believe him. After stretching her legs a bit, Angel set off at a brisk jog. A little more than twenty minutes later, she had finished her "run" and was lying on the ground, catching her breath.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:42 pm

"my turn now" Chaos then took off on his hands at a full sprint pace down the path after 26 minutes chaos returned fully finished not even looking tired" well get into your stance and start shooting at the posts you need to warm up"
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:04 pm

Angel was gawking. She thought that if he actually did it, it would take him at least a little longer than her two miles. And he didn't even look winded... When Chaos toold her to get practicing, she picked her mouth up off the floor and dusted off the bottom of her pants. She assumed the stance he'd shown her yesterday and started shooting off arrows.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:38 am

"try running in circles around the post whille shooting i'll show you the stance in a bit"chaos said scratching his head
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:18 am

Angel started off at a slow jog, still tired from the run earlier. She shot an arrow and found that, although her shots were wobbly, her aim hadn't deteriorated too much. It was a start.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:02 pm

chaos had forgotten she wasnt as strong as he was " do you need an energy drink you seem tired" chaos said offering a flask with a dark blue substance in it
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:30 pm

Angel stopped and looked to the flask, tempted to accept it, but she said, "No thanks," instead. She still didn't really trust him, nor anything he gave her. Then again, if Chaos had really wanted to get rid of her, he would have just killed her when he first captured her...Either way, even if she did trust him, she still probably wouldn't have taken it. She wanted to prove to herself that she was strong enough to get through this training without any help, that she could do it. So she took up her stance again and sped up her pace a little.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:22 pm

"well just ask if you need it"creation said putting the flask back she seemed to do the running stance well enough for him not to correct her
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:54 am

"I won't," she simply replied. She was definitely getting the hang of this. Perhaps she wasn't quite as hopeless at this Quincy thing than she'd first appeared.

(Hey Chaos, what do you say we have a small time skip? If we continue at this pace, summer will be over when Angel finally finishes.)
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:21 am

((sure fine with me angel))

6 hours later

"okay its getting late you'd better get some rest"chaos then led angel to her room through the massive maze of a home to her room.a meal just like the one from yestrday on the nightstand"i'll see you in the morning"chaos took one last look at her then shut the door

((I figured you'd prefer doing the timeskip))
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:26 am

A month later, Angel was shooting at posts again. Only this time she was running, some of the posts were moving, and a few of the posts, marked with a red x, had been laced with explosives. Her training had progressed quite a bit since Chaos brought her here. After she had mastered hitting stationary posts, she'd moved onto the moving ones. After she'd done well with those, the exploding ones were put in. The point of these were to improve her aim and overall analytical skills. If she were ever going to fight in real battles, she'd have to be able to identify what to hit and what not to hit, i.e. innocent humans.

So far, she was really satisfied with how much she had improved. But of course, she still wanted more. Her basic skills were lightyears beyond what they had been, but anything involving spirit particles other than forming her bows and arrows was out of her league. She'd seen the amazing feats the old Quincy masters had achieved. If only she could something only marginally close to that, she'd be happy.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:08 pm

chaos walked into the training room he had tought her the way to some of the places she was training as usual"so how have you been"he said to angel watching her go she was getting close to it soon he would have to let her go
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:58 pm

"Oh hello Chaos," Angel greeted him. She stopped what she was doing and let her bow dissipate. Though he still had his creepy and need-to-learn-about-personal-space moments, she had grown to like him. After all, he had never really done anything to hurt her, and he was training her. If not for him, she would still be spiritually half-blind and a total weakling. She barely remembered his and Sano's fight earlier.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:20 am

"i'll teach you a valueable move you may know it as shunpo.you should learn this one fast at your current level.all you do is apply a decent amount of spirit energy to your feet allowing you to move at an incredible speed like so" he then used shunpo to appear behind angel"just like that"he said patting her on the shoulder
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:00 am

Angel had gotten used to Chaos seemingly popping out of no where enough that she wasn't very surprised when he tapped her on the shoulder. Turning to meet his gaze, she said, "So, I gather a bunch of spirit particles by my feet and start running, right?" Without waiting for an answer, she took off...and hit a target post. Fortunately, it wasn't one of the exploding ones.

Angel was rubbing her forehead, dazed. She'd seen Chaos use shunpo an untold amount of times, but she had never realized just how fast it actually was. She wondered if the speed she ran at was even a fraction of what he could do. "So," she said, looking back at him, "how'd I do?"
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:12 am

"you did fine strting but it looks like you cant see when using it your brakes need work too.try to use your whole body to jacknife your feet into the ground as for the sight go slower so you can tell were your going and slowly work yor way up"
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:42 am

"Okay," Angel said. Digging her feet into the ground, she started off at a sort of jog this time. She could see where she was going at least, but it was still a challenge controlling the direction in which she went. After a few more attempts, she had it down pat. She didn't dare go as fast as she had started, but this was good enough for her.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:36 am

chaos merely jumped to the ceiling clinging on to a turret in the middle of the ceiling.watching angel slowly.she needed to figure this out for her own.
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:56 pm

Little by little, Angel had been able to work up her speed. By the end of the day, though she was panting like a dog, she could control her starting speed. It had been a good day.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:26 pm

"still cant pull an all nighter yet I see" chaos said chuckling landing next to angel "I think its time I showed you the hot spring dont worry about me i'll be working out during that time. so what do you say"
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:55 pm

"Sounds nice," Angel answered, smiling. A nice hot soak really did sound nice right about now, especially since she'd be doing it withouth Chaos staring over her shoulder every second.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:57 pm

chaos merely handed her a map that showed her the way." go ahead take your time" chaos said walking off deeper into the training area warming up by doing some basic stretches before he did anything
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:24 pm

Angel took the map; that was all she needed now to get somewhere new around here. Gone were the days of her helplessness. After bidding farewell to Chaos, she made her way to the hot springs, an impressive pool of steaming water. She stripped down and slowly lowered herself in, first dipping her toe in and then the rest following.

The water was so relaxing. She leaned farther and farther in until her chin was level with the water. The warmth surrounding her, Angel drifted off into a peaceful slumber.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:16 am

while angel was off chaos went on to the more complex stretches ha had to be careful not to pull a muscle even with his flexibility the amount of force he uses would prove disastrous "lets see how hard I punch" chaos muttered to himself walking over to the post taking his stance and hurling a punch the air screeching has his fist practically teleported into the post. the collision sounded more like several bolts of lightening crashing into the ground shaking the entire area as if an earthquake hit "getting soft" chaos continued to hammer away the sekkei sekkei post amazingly not even dented
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:09 pm

Angel gave a start at the noise Chaos was making training. So much for that nap...She soaked in the warm water for a few more minutes, and then got out. Once she was all dressed and dry, she made her way through the halls to Chaos, following the bangs of him hitting the post. Finally making it, she spied him in action. "Whatcha doing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the hideout close to las noches
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn RPG :: Hueco Mundo :: Hueco Mundo Desert-
Jump to: