Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the hideout close to las noches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
darkangel43ver

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-05-30

the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:04 pm

"What are you doing anyway?" Angel asked, stretching her legs further. The back of her knees hurt, but she had faith in Chaos's words. She remembered hearing something of the like back in her world.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:16 pm

"im trying to make a cure for the poison sano got me with oh by the way i never got your name"
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:19 pm

"My name is Angel...How long do you plan on keeping me here?" She stopped her stretching her to look him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:24 pm

chaos smirked"thats your choice how fast do you wanna grow"
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:37 pm

Angel wanted out of here as soon as possible. "What's next?" she asked resolutely, set on training her heart out.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:40 pm

"well if your done with that i want you to make a spirit bow in your stance we previously practiced with"chaos said this while typing up another simulation
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:10 pm

Angel eased into her new stance and drew an arrow. Her legs and arms shifted. It was hard keeping the stance, but she somehow managed it after a few moments. Without waiting for further instruction, she shot it at one of the practice posts.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:18 pm

"hhhmm your bow is too flimsy i'm betting you dont know how to condense spiritual energy i'll guide you"chaos said putting down his labtop and placed each of his hands on her two hands useing his spiritual energy to guide her own to condense and fortify her bow
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:25 pm

Angel blushed as Chaos yet again demonstrated his lack of knowledge on personal space. Even if he wasn't human, he still looked and felt like a guy. Despite this hormonal distraction, she could feel his guidance. So that was how it was done. Even though she'd had her books, Angel never could figure out a whole lot on her own. Learning is more than just reading.

"Shall I shoot?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:42 pm

"yes shoot the middle post" chaos said this picking up his labtop and crouched typeing up more simmulations still right behind angel
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:01 pm

Angel shot. She nearly missed, but she managed to land the hit on the post's side. "Again?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:14 pm

"yes but this time condense the arrow it'll be easier to aim with" chaos said this typing up more simmulations "oh and your tensing up try to relax" chaos said this while running his left index finger along angel's spine useing his spiritual energy as the perfect back massager
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:21 pm

Chaos's "back massage" had the opposite of its intended effect. Instead of relaxing, Angel tensed up even more. It's not that it didn't feel nice. It was just...weird having it come from him, especially his finger running down her back. In any other situation, that action insinuated intimacy between two people...

Despite this, Angel tried to condense her arrow like Chaos had instructed. Although he'd shown her, it was proving difficult.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:30 pm

"take your time speed comes after mastery" chaos said this returning his left hand hand to his computer typing up more simmulations
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:36 pm

After Chaos removed his hand from her back, Angel relaxed. She found it easier to concentrate too. After toying with her control a bit, she was finally able to condense her arrow down so that it was about 1/3 smaller than before. "Is this enough?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:40 pm

"it looks like it'll fly straight give it a try"chaos said this typing up a simmulation slowly as if he thinks he has the answer waiting for the result
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:43 pm

Angel shot. As Chaos had said, this one had been much better. Angel spent the next several hours practicing, doing this and that to improve her skills little by little.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:03 pm

chaos laughed "of all the things thats the cure i never thought it would be cobra blood. oh and its getting late i'd better show you your quarters" chaos said this getting up and limped over to the entrance leading angel through the mazelike corridor to a small room with a bed and night stand in a coner on the left of the wall stood a bathroom with a shower and a bathtub in it and on the right was a rectangular closet filled with all kinds of outfits but they were all white with a black outline on top of the nightstand was a plate with stake and mashpotatoes and greenbeans on it with a glass of lemonade silverware included
"these are your quarters i'll see you in the mornin" chaos said this shutting the massive vault door behind him leaving angel in the room
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:08 pm

Angel looked around the room. It was cold and sterile, just like the rest of this place. She didn't like it. This was all she had though. So she nibbled on the food a bit, sipped on the lemonade, then slowly fell asleep on the hard bed.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:07 am

"cmon wake up you really should see this"chaos whispered to angel shaking her shoulder gently. it was 6a.m. and for some reason chaos was only wearing pants no shirt showing the countless sword scars on his body
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:23 am

Angel did a double take as she woke up to a sword-scarred chest in her face. "Oh...morning," she muttered. "So what is it that you wanted me to see?" She started inching away from him for some personal space.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:51 pm

chaos turned around walking a few steps away"theres something on the surface you really should see i'll need to carry you to get you there in time though" chaos said this getting on one knee like a sprinter did before the starting gun sounded facing the door
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:37 pm

Was Chaos leaning down for Angel to...walk into his arms? She figured this so and hesitantly inched towards him.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:40 pm

"cmon hurry up and get on my back there isnt much time" chaos said muscle straining not to launch himself
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:42 pm

As if walking to something repulsing, Angel lightly latched onto Chaos's back. Hopefully he wouldn't go so fast as to make her sick...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the hideout close to las noches   the hideout close to las noches - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the hideout close to las noches
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn RPG :: Hueco Mundo :: Hueco Mundo Desert-
Jump to: